Saturday, September 26, 2009

HB - Friend


I made this card for a friend...her birthday was on Thursday. I also made this card for a challenge over at Waltzingmouse. Lovey her stamps and blog. She is from Ireland...Ummm...can anyone say...TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
The challenge was to make a card using green and lots of green....I used the new Earth Love paper from Cosmo Cricket and they have this cool green cloud like paper...(see card above..LOL!) and I love it!
Next week is the launch of my second blog challenge, so make sure you stop by and play along.
We have a busy weekend. Jeremy and I are going to be working at our Youth Dept. booth at Octoberfest. This is our Youth groups biggest fund raiser. This is Jeremy's first year in youth and so technically our first year working at the booth. It's going to be a lot of fun!!!
Well thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
Mary

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I just received your wonderful blog candy! I love it, thanks! I hope you don't mind I saved the pic and put it on my blog and put a blog post with your info in it. . .can't wait to go make something ;D

Margaret C said...

This is really cute - love the layout and plan to nick it ! Hope you see that as the flattery it is !! XX

Claire Brennan said...

Yes I love this Mary!!! very partial to cosmo! lol! a very cute card!!love the paper piecing!!

Kathleen said...

Great card~~That cosmo paper is AMAZING~~~

martita said...

Card is lovely! I like the shape and papers... and letters from Happy Birthday are so cute!

Belinda said...

Yum! Love ice cream and cosmo! :) Great card!