Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday....


I can't remember if I posted this card or not...I don't think I have.... Isn't this image adorable? It's from The Greeting Farm. I love her hair! The image name is Annika, my cousin's eldest daughter (5 yrs old) is name Ahnika and that's why I bought the stamp....it looks just like her, even down to the hair. She's full of adventure and spunk....all good qualities.
I used October Afternoon - Cherry Hill paper and colored the images with Copic markers. Yummy stuff!
The prayer revival was totally awesome and I'll probably share more later....Hope you have a wonderful week!
Many Blessings,
Mary

4 comments:

martita said...

You are right about the image- it's so cute! Hairs and those big eyes :D
such a nice card...
greetings!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh so cute!!!
:-)

Chrisd said...

She definitely is a cutie and it's a lovely job of papercrafting.

terisplace said...

What a darling card, Mary. She is just so cute. ---Teri