Sunday, September 27, 2009

Giftiness


Well yesterday you saw Kelly's BD card and today you get to see the card set I made for her. Extremely simple....no fluff. I like how they turned out, what do you think?
I used two Kim Hughes sets that I have...Forest Frindzy and Little Gal stamp sets. I paper pieced the kite and made a few highlights on the kites and clouds for a little color and depth.
We have our Bi-Lingual service today at church! We always have such a wonderful move of God in each of our services. Can't wait!!!
Well I need to go and get us ready for church. I will be posting challenge #2 tonight....Have a great day and many blessings.
EDIT 10/2: HI!!! I just found the card that gave me the inspiration for this set...I should of known that it was to uber talented Teri....I orig. saw the card on SCS and I was just surfing Teri's Blog (A bit of this.A bit of that.) and came across the card again....so thanks Teri for the inspiration....and look at the orig. masterpiece here...
Mary

1 comment:

martita said...

You are right- card is simple but that's why is so nice :)

I can't wait new challenge!