Sunday, September 27, 2009

Challenge #2



Here is our second challenge....A Sketch. It can be a very simple card (Like my example below) or you can make it full of eye candy. It all depends on your style.

Deets on Challenge:

1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.


2. You have until next Sunday, October 4, 2009 by midnight to enter.

3. On Monday, October 5, 2009: I will post the blog challenge candy winner.

4. Use any stamps that you like.

5. Use any paper products.

6. Please feel free to share the Challenge photo on your blog to spread the word about this challenge.

Remember our goal is to have fun and inspire each other with our projects.

I will be having some more small blog candy to give away to the participants. I'll draw a winner using Random.org.

Here is my card. I found this adorable new Stampendous cling mount stamp at my local Archivers. I colored the image with Copics and used some yummy October Afternoon DP. The sentiment is handwritten.
Have fun!!!!

Mary

3 comments:

martita said...

Hey Mary!
Thank you again for being inspiration for me... here is my card for this challenge :) it was fun to use your sketch...

Can't wait to see rest of cards... but tomorrow I'm going to Norway and Denmark so I will see it later :)

Take care and greetings!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card and sketch Mary!
Hugs and smiles

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I finally got it done! Love your challenges Mary!

:-)