Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blog Challenge - Winner



I am posting the winner a day early....three cheers for me...LOL!

A BIG thank you to the wonderful ladies that played along in first Blog Challenge. Your entries are amazing and wonderful!!! Please visit their blogs to see their whole card and lots of other inspirational cards.

A. Martita
B. Nancy
C. Janet
D. Shawna
E. Chris D


And now for the WINNER....Shawna entry #3 won the blog candy! CONGRATS!
I used random.org to choose the winner. Please email me your addy at MDuffek at msn dot com.

Now look for my next challenge during the first week of October. We will be doing a sketch challenge. I hope you play along again...and who knows there might be some more blog candy to entice you.

I will be in and out this week, we are preparing for the prayer revival that is coming up at the end of this week. I am so uber excited! We have been looking forward to this for a while.... so if you don't see me for a few days, you know why.

I hope you have a great week and many blessings,

Mary

4 comments:

Janet said...

Congratulations Shawna - Mary, I look forward to the next challenge. See you soon.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Congrats to Shawna!!! Can't wait to do your next challenge Mary.

:-)

martita said...

Congratulations Shawna! :D great job!

looking forward to reading what's the new challenge! :)

take care Mary!

Shawna said...

I won? OMGosh! Thanks Mary!