Friday, August 07, 2009

Time is flying by....

Isn't she cute! This image is from The Greeting Farm....She is sooo sweet!

I used some yummy Cosmo Cricket paper, stitching from my sewing machine and colored her with Copic Markers.

Time is just flying by.....summer has flown by...it's almost time for school to begin.

The boys went swimming yesterday. The best way to beat the heat....Our friends invited us over to swim...they have a huge pool and it's all fenced in with a very tall wooden fence.....totally cool, the boys had sooo much fun!

Yesterday was sunny, hot and humid and today it's raining and humid. I love the rain, but this kind of rain only makes it more sticky and doesn't cool anything down....LOL. Our tomato plants lovey this weather.

Well we are off and running again. This time Samuel is going to his friends Birthday party. They are going skating! Too fun. I remember having skating parties growing up, with the loud 80's music playing in the background. Oh....the memories. But our parties were with a bunch of screaming, yammering girls...Lot of fun.

I have more picture to upload for my ETSY shop tonight. Please Check it out!

Blessings and talk with you later,

Mary

1 comment:

Payne Holler Cards said...

your blog is wonderful!! I wanted to thank you for taking the time to enter and post my blog candy, I will be doing it again in the near future, LOL
Linda