Sunday, August 02, 2009

It's been a while...


This is my final entry for the Cornish Heritage Farms, Summer Challenge. It was lots of fun!
This week was to use a "One Sheet Wonder".
I stamped the Writing Paper Scrapblock onto my 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of white paper. Then cut it out and used it several different ways to make a set of cards.
I used some yummy Making Memories DP and colored the images with my Copic markers.
The center image is the desk box I made using My Timeless Templates from Paper Trey Ink.
The weekend has got away from us. My cousin had her baby 3 weeks early and we have been at the hospital and visiting with family. Lots of fun! Baby is doing well for being born early and hopefully will be able to come home in a week or so.
I have so many things to share with you all and I hope to have more things posted in the next few days!
Have a super week and many blessings,
Mary

4 comments:

Linda B said...

Hi Mary! Love the new look of your blog and all of your goodies. Congrats to your cousin:D

Basement Stamper said...

Fantastic job, I love all your creations with the one sheet wonder!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Awesome cards!
:-)

Chrisd said...

Great job with your one sheet wonder cards. Sometimes they are so hard to do but your results make it look easy!