Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Project #1 - PNG Frames and Word Art


This is my first assignment from the FREE class that I signed up for from Jessica Sprague. Totally awesome!!!!! The instructions for Day 1 and Day 2 are clear and detailed! There are step by step videos too....which I totally love.
I was intimidated at first at taking a class like this on-line. I was afraid that I wouldn't understand the instruction and get frustrated, since I am visual learning and I learn by doing as well.... I am excited to say that my fears are gone....it's totally easy and fun!
Thanks Jessica Sprague for offering this free class.
How do you like the picture of my babies? This was at Christmas time last year. Doesn't they look sharp!?!!??? They had to have their hats with their pin striped suits...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!
Many Blessings,

Mary

1 comment:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So cool! You did so well!

LOVE IT!

:-)