Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photoshop Rocks!

I am playing catch up on a few lessons. The above photo is Project 10.




This is project 11. How fun is this. I can't wait to take more photo's of the boys and play with the tools that I learned in this lesson. Way to fun!


This is project 12, Storyboards. Fun stuff!

This is project 13...How fun is it to create collages. Wow...the possibilities are endless.

This is project 13 - Challenge. Using the info from lesson 11 and 13 combined. How cool is this concept!
Thank you for looking at my photoshop fun....only a day or two more of the class....so sad that it's ending, but I need to practice, practice, practice these concepts and projects so I can become a pro before adding more to my photoshop knowledge.
Have a great rest of the weekend!
Many Blessings,

Mary

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great projects, I have yet to make it past the first lesson, but am anxious to do them after seeing what you've done. Great job!

martita said...

Hi! :)
I would like to send you small gift... could you write me your address on my email? :)
martapaterka@wp.pl