Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Look....

Hello!

I have been playing around with the look of my blog....What do you think? (It's still under construction...I've got to learn how to change my side bar stuff now...=)

I love, love, love House of 3. They have totally cool products and am having so much fun using them. Their products are very reasonable in price too! I love their Blog Couture and Brushes.

I will posting again later today with some more eye candy.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your thoughts on the new blog look. I can see myself having more changes in the future.

Many Blessings,

Mary

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Nice, like the colors!

Chrisd said...

Very elegant!
Hugs from Michigan.I'm trying to figure out the sidebar too...

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Abosolutey love your new look. It's amazing!!! You should design blogs professionally too!

:-)