Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Delight


Happy Tuesday to you! This is my week 3 submission for the CHF Summer Challenge. This week we were to use a Resist technique. Lots of fun!!!
I re purposed an old skirt and stitched it to the front of my card and I think it added a nice shabby chic feel. I stamped one of my favorite scriptures....
"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 37:4-6
These scriptures were very encouraging to me today and I hope they will encourage you as well.
I am still taking the online Photoshop coarse and it is sooo much fun!!! You will see some more pictures on my blog very soon. I am learning so much! You've got to check out Jessica Sprague, her classes are awesome. I will be saving up to take another one of her Photoshop classes.
Well I need to go. My youngest is without his older brother this week and he is wanting some one on one mommy time! Gotta love that!!!! I do. Of coarse I miss bubba too...but he is having a blast at Jr. Camp.
Many Blessings,
Mary

1 comment:

martita said...

card looks good, you had great idea to add parts of your skirt ;)
greetings and have a nice day!