Tuesday, June 30, 2009

RAK - Kudos...


I am a little behind on posting this picture. I mention in this blog post (down towards the way bottom of the post.) that I was going to be posing a picture soon and well "soon" is really left open for any type of "time" interpretation like 2 weeks later...right?????.....correct!??!?!? LOL!
Well this is a Thank you to BASEMENT STAMPER for blessing me with this adorable stamped art image. The frame is so going up in my little art corner... I love it! And the little card is totally adorable to. So going to case it I get an extra moment.
Thanks again!
Hope you are having a super fantastic week....
Many blessings to you,
Mary

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

I'm so glad you like it. I love this little bugger and she's so fun to color!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.