Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grilln' the weekend with the kiddo's....


This past weekend we had beautiful weather...and the boys love to grill out in the summer....so on Saturday that's what we did. It was lots of fun...and here are a few pictures of the boys.


This is little Samuel....and well he is full of life and adventure. He keeps me on my toes, and he is such a sweet heart. Very thoughtful and kind most of the time......



This is my eldest....Jeremy. He is also full of life and adventure. They are both handsome young men and I am truly blessed!



This is a mug shot of me and little sammy pouting! LOL!! Isn't he cute, when he isn't getting his way. LOL!
Thanks for sharing in some family fun!
Now as far as creating goes...I have been super, duper, uber busy making cards, booties, onesie, diaper cakes, invites, cupcakes, frosting, putting together some baby shower games...and that's where I've been. Plus I have been spending gobs of uber time with the boys trying to get it in where I can. I have also been enjoying more and more prayer and bible study time...Loven' it too!
I also forgot to mention that Basementstamper sent me an adorable piece of stamped art. I will post a picture very soon.... Thank you Basementstamper....I love it!!!! (It looks like she also has some blog candy too....make sure to check out her blog.)
Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully next week I will have pictures of all the projects that I've been working on.
Many Blessings,

Mary

1 comment:

martita said...

It's great that you have good time with your family- that's so important!
I feel that you have good influence on them :)
hugs! :)