Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gift Trio

One of my friends had a baby girl and I made the onesie and birdy rattle for her. My mom made the mock crock booties....(aren't the adorable!!???!!!)

I am hopefully going to be able to ship the package out tomorrow to her. I am leaving her nameless just in case she may read this post. (LOL!)

I also made an adorable shoe box for the booties above. I will adding a tutorial today or tomorrow with the measurements. It's a cute box that can be used for many other things than a shoe box.

I also made this cute card to go with her package.





I use a stamp set from the Kim Hughes Collection at CHF called baby love. I also used some of the new yummy October Afternoon - Cherry Hill paper.
Thank you for stopping by today and many blessings!!!
Mary
Deets on Onesie: Stamps: Scattered Showers - PTI, Ink: Plum Pudding and Black Noir from PTI.
Deets on Card: Stamps: Baby Love - CHF, Ink: Black Noir and Copic Markers, Paper: The yummy Cherry Hill Paper from October Afternoon.






2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What awesome gifts!!!

:-)

martita said...

so cute... boots, card, and box... <3 great gift!