Saturday, June 27, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge

This is the card I made for the Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge. Click HERE to go to their site for the CDS Guest Designer Challege. Now I wish I had some CLS stamp sets...but I do not ...and I have a huge wish list... I used the Basic Grey stamp set and paper - Porcelain Collection.

The CDS sketch is totally cool. I decided to use a square shape instead of the circle and for the middle square that is larger, it really is a glassine bag that I turned into a glassine envelope and you see the mini card that goes into the envie.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!
Many Blessings!!!
Mary

Deets: Stamps: Basic Grey Porcelain Collection. Ink: Hybrid PTI - New Leaf and Drk Choco. Paper: Basic Grey Porcelain Collection, Drk Choco and Kraft CS. Accessories: Green May Arts Silk Ribbon, Treading Water Punch and Glassine bag.

7 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Beautifully done Mary. Simply gorgeous!!!
:-)

Scrubbysue said...

This is gorgeous mary!! good luck to you!

Christi said...

What a pretty card! I love your take on the sketch! Good Luck!

martita said...

colors are just like I like the most... and bird, cage... <3 things I adore in scrapbooking...
adorable!

Gram E. Bear said...

Love Basic Grey and this is no exception. Lovely with your simple image and beautiful sentiment. {{{hugs}}}

Cassie said...

Beautiful card, Mary! Love your papers ;D

Scrappin' Kat Woman said...

Very elegant card. Beautiful background paper.