Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Shower stuff....

This is my sweet cousin, Sabrina, and her daughter. Aren't they cute!?!?!? We gave Sabrina the baby shower last Saturday. And I made lots of gifts, prizes and stuff for the shower....and guess what?!?!!????? I forgot to photograph all the items that I made....talk about extremely disappointed in myself!

That means I only have a few things to share with you....=( So, sad.... I've even thought about recreated one of each item....but well....I haven't done that yet and am seriously thinking about it...LOL! This is my sweet cousin, Sabrina, and her daughter. Aren't they cute!?!?!? We gave Sabrina the baby shower last Saturday. And I made lots of gifts, prizes and stuff for the shower....and guess what?!?!!????? I forgot to photograph all the items that I made....talk about extremely disappointed! That means I only have a few things to share with you....=(

So, sad.... I've even thought about recreated one of each item....and....well....I haven't done that yet and am seriously thinking about it...LOL!


This is one of the many pictures of the shower....you can see all the gifts... We all had lots of fun.

And this is Jennifer, my co-host. Jennifer helped prepare all the yummy food we ate.
I have other projects to share with you....and will be posting again soon.
Thanks for stopping by and many blessings to you!
Mary

No comments: