Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Shabby Ocean.....


For some reason this miss matched card makes me Smile....I am not sure what it is exactly that I just love about it....is it the colors, the flower, the mix of odd papers? I am not sure....it's one of those it's so ugly it's cute...LOL!
Please share you thoughts with me, if you like this card and why?
I made the flower.....I will put a tutorial up as soon as I get back from Ladies Retreat. They are super uber easy to make. I had a lot of fun trying out the different types of material and mixing the inks...too fun! My friend Kelly and I had fun last Friday dying lots of cloth and the next day I ran the material through my cuttle bug and started making the flowers...see it's easy. But I will add a step by step tutorial when I get back.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Many Blessings,

Mary
Deets: Stamps: CHF-Oceans of Love, Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, PTI CS, Ink: Blk Noir, Copic Markers. Accessories: Hand made flowers - tutorial coming soon and labels one nestie

1 comment:

chelemom said...

Super cute card!