Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Onsies and booties....


I know what you may be thinking.....another onesie and more booties! No I haven't given up card making...I am still making them and will post a card soon.

No more baby items for a while. In June I giving my cousin her baby shower and you will have to put up with pictures....hope you won't mind. I have been making baby invites and party favors. I can't wait to share them with you. Very simple and easy.

My mom made these booties and I stamped the onesie. I got the better end of the deal this time....LOL!

Have a great day!

Many Blessings,

Mary

3 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh so cute and clever!!!
:-)

Basement Stamper said...

Mary, these are absolutely darling! Just wanted to let you know that I finally got around to the pay it forward stuff I owe you and it is going in the mail this week. Keep your eye out for it.

Thanks for being patient!

martita said...

now I know why are you so tallented... your mom made good job! :)