Thursday, May 07, 2009

National Day of Prayer


It is so important for us to pray for our Nation, for our President and all government leadership on the national, state and local levels, especially now! We have the awesome privilege of living in the United States...and Prayer is truly our only HOPE! We serve a faithful God, who knows our every need and I am thankful that we can come boldly before His throne and stand in the Gap for our Nation.
Please join us in praying for our Nation. You can get some awesome prayer tips on the National Day of Prayer Task Force website.
I will have a card project to share with you later tonight.
Thanks for Stopping by!!!
Many Blessings,
Mary

1 comment:

Carla said...

I'm so glad you put this reminder up! I knew it was today because I listen to Christian radio on my day of work, but I know many will forget, as I have in the past!