Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Thursday!

It seems as though Thursday's are my posting days...LOL! I have a card to share with you that I made with the newer Paper Trey Ink set called Tea for Two. When I saw this stamp set.....I just had to have it....I collect tea cups and have a small collection of tea pots as well. So this is perfect! The Teapot on the front of the card is covered with Versamark Dazzle ink. It is so shimmery IRL, the photo doesn't do the shimmer justice.

Front of the card

Inside the card. It's holding a tea bag.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
Many Blessings,
Mary
Deets: Stamps: PTI - Tea for Two, Paper: PTI - Vintage Cream CS, Basic Grey -Porcelain Collection. Ink: Vintage Rose and Old Paper - Ranger Distress Inks, PTI-Choco Chip and versamark dazzle. Accessories: Cream Silk Ribbon from Starlite studios.

No comments: