Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweetest Blessings - Onsie






Good Morning! I thought I'd share with you a onsie I made using the Sweetest Blessings stamp set from Gina K Designs.
I have seen many people use their Copics to color images on onsies and shirts. So I thought I'd give it a try and it was a little harder to get use to since I was coloring on fiber instead of paper. So there was a little color bleeding on some of the treads, but not to bad. You really have to start from the inside of your project and move out.
Puffy paint is soooo much fun! I used Liquid Applique on the top of the cupcake and heat set it. Then I colored it roughly with my pink Copic marker.
Overall I think it turned out pretty good.
A lot of my friends and family will be having babies this fall and they are all getting some onsies, among other fun baby stuff. LOL!
I've been creating some new things to send to my sister in Washington and my two precious nieces. I hope to get everything photographed to share with you. And get their package shipped to them very soon. (poor thing is having to wait on me...)
I hope you have a super fantabulous week!
Many Blessings,
Mary




4 comments:

Jana Floyd said...

Great idea! Any other newborn ideas are WELCOME! I'm due Aug 30 & know about 15 other pregnant women!! Aaaah!

Carla said...

I love this! I have this set, and I never thought to do this! It's so cute, I know everyone will love theirs!! I also love your daily scripture box, I need to put one on my blog!

Anabelle said...

Thanks so much for yor sweet comment on my blog. I'm so glad you left it because now I've found your's!! LOVE this onesie. What an adorable idea!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very adorable! I would of never thought to use Copics in this way since it could dry out your marker. It looks great! I just might have to reconsider.

:-)