Friday, March 13, 2009

Puppies


Happy Friday to you! Isn't this image from Asela Hopkins adorable! I just love this set. You can find it here at Gina K Designs.
I made this card for my boys....they are wonderful blessings from God! Jeremy and Samuel are full of life and adventure. They keep me on my toes! LOL! It can get a little tiring, but I wouldn't trade them or their adventure for life....for anything in this world. =)
Thanks for stopping by today and have a super Splendiferous kind of weekend!
Mary
Deets: Stamps - All stamps Gina K Designs - Tag Lines and Warm and Fuzzy. Ink: Pallet Noir Ink, Copic Markers. Paper: Spring Rain from PTI.

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I am sure your boys are going to love their card from you. Children are a blessing and adventure indeed!

:-)

Anita said...

Cute card! What a great image for boys!