Sunday, March 01, 2009

Praying........


I know that I keep saying this...but we have been so super busy. I haven't had a moment to create anything new.....I've sat down a couple times to try...but nothing! UGH! So I have lost my creative Mojo for a short period and that is why I am posting another card using the yummy paper from Heather Bailey.
I have cards and ideas floating around in my head and I hope to make some time to get creative this week. Life is just funny like that some times.
Talk with you soon and Many Blessings!
Mary

3 comments:

Diana said...

I love the layout on your card! And the DP looks so fun! Yeah, I hear you: it's too busy right now, and I get frustrated with not having any free time.

cheers,
Diana

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

what a beautiful card :)

Toni K said...

Love this card! Cute fish!