Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hugs and Smiles for you day!


I made a set of misc cards for my Auntie Kaskfey (Kathy) for her Birthday earlier this month. Well her Birthday was earlier this month and she received her Birthday presents late....Whoops.
I just lovey the Lemon Tart CS from Paper Trey Ink. It is one of my new favorite colors. I also used a scrap of DP from the new Basic Grey line called Porcelain.
I used the pie image from my first illustrated stamp set called "Sweetest Blessings" by Gina K Designs, along with the sentiment from Tag lines. Tag lines is one of my all time favorite sentiment sets now. There are so many fun and playful sentiments in this set.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a super fantabulous day!
Mary
Deets: All stamp from Gina K Designs - Sweetest Blessings, Tag Lines. Ink: Pallet Noir Ink and Copic markers. Paper: PTI CS and Basic Grey DP.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card! What a neat gift!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Late?! Don't I know those kind of bday gifts too. ;-)

Very fun card Mary. Your coloring is perfect.

Yes, I will count you in on the Art Share. Thanks for playing!

Smiles,
~nance