Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chicken?



Good Evening! I just love this image from Whipper Snapper drawn by Anna Wight. I love Anna's chickens...they are tooo adorable!

I made a few of these cards and have been sending them to some special people....those who will get my slightly twisted humor. LOL!

I used my Copics to color the chickens....it is a lot of fun learning how to use these markers. I do feel the urge to slosh some color on paper....so I think you will start seeing some more images colored via watercolor. Water coloring (AKA...Sloshing Color) is so therapeutic to me.

Well again I am going to have to make this post quick. I hope to be back on my normal posting schedule soon.

I hope you have a wonderful Friday full of God's blessings!

Mary

Deets: Stamps - All Whipper Snapper - Anna Wight. Ink: Pallet Hybrid - Noir, Copic markers. Paper - Paper Trey Ink CS (Lemon Tart and Spring Rain.).

1 comment:

martita said...

cute :) personal but also a bit with Easter taste ;)