Tuesday, February 17, 2009

With God....


ALL things are possible. Matt. 19:26 I love this scripture set from Cornish Heritage Farms.
We have been super busy on this end and had a few Revival services at church. God moved in the miraculous and touch many hearts. It was awesome! This scripture on my card has come to life for me again this week. Families being restored, lives being changed. =)
I have been working on some fun things for you.... (some blog candy this week.)
....and I also heard that Gina K has something BIG to share with us on Friday. (I can't wait to find out what it is....) I subscribe to Gina's blog and every day there has been a hint....too fun! Check it out. (I seriously can't wait to see what Friday brings!)
Not to talkative today.....I've gotta go and get my children ready for school and I need to get ready for work.
Have a super great day!
Many Blessings,
Mary
Deets: Stamps: All CHF stamps, music scrapblock, SEP butterflies, Scripture set. Paper: PTI CS and Making Memories journaling sheets. Ink: Black Noir, SU! Soft Sky and Pumpkin Pie. Accessories: Martha Steward ribbon.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Lovely sentiment...and so true! Lovely card Mary :o) Have a great day!

Sharri said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and the colors!

Nancy said...

A stunner! I love it!

:-)