Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Roses


I just lovey this set from Gina K and Melanie Muenchinger called a Year of Flowers. My mom loves flowers and roses are her favorite. So I made this card for her.
I wish there was smell-o-blog (like smell-o-vision). I used "Rose" Card Scents on the main rose image. It is also popped up on foam dots. I do have an Ooops...on my card. The bottom left hand corner of the rose image....the gems are drooping. Oooops!
I hope you have a wonderful night!
Many Blessings,
Mary
Deets: Stamps: (All Gina K Designs) Year of Flowers, Tag Lines. Ink: SU! re-inkers, Jet Black Staz-On. Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet DP, PTI White and Dark Chocolate. Accessories: Gems.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Beautiful roses Mary! Your mom will love this card...love the sentiment too...now I am wishing I ordered three Gina K. sets. *~*

martita said...

I'm sure your mom will love this card as I do...
I like the style of your scraps.

Tammy said...

Moe, I checked Keri's blog and saw her raving about you and had to check out your new set! Very very nice! I will have to buy that one! Congratulations, can't wait to see more from you in the future!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ohhhh sooo pretty pretty pretty! If you had rose scented spray you could spray the card when you stick it in the envelope!!!

Sharri said...

Beautiful card Mary! Your Mom is going to love it!