Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Still Here...


I just lovey this image drawn by the famous....Anna Wight. You can purchase her awesome stamps at Whipper Snapper.
This image is adorable. I love the chicken trying to balance on the dogs nose. I made this card for a friend of mine. I think she'll love it.
I used my Copic markers. I purchased set A and C from Gina K. Gina has the best prices on Copic markers that I can find. I am new to Copics and am comfortable with my paint brush, water and reinkers. But I am learning how to use these nifty markers. They really are pretty cool. I am also using the 80lb Pure Luxury paper from Gina K too. Love the smooth texture. It really is luxurious for paper.
I am going to have to keep this short. Have a beautiful day!
Many Blessings,
Mary

4 comments:

martita said...

lovely card :) I'm sure you'r friends gonna love it :)

greetings, have a nic week! :)

Cindy said...

Love your blog Mary and just marked it as a fav! I'm so glad I saw your Kim Hughes card on SCS (I love her stuff) and please visit my magazine starting May 1, Christian Paper Crafts Magazine. I'd love to see you there.

Cindy said...

Mary, do you know how to get a hold of the gal that designed your blog? I've e-mailed her but haven't heard anything back and the last time she blogged was like a year ago. I love how she did your site. Thanks so much for any help.

Sharri said...

Hi Mary!

Your card is adorable! Your friend will love it!
It looks like you are doing very well with the copics!