Saturday, January 10, 2009

You're a Cuteasaurous


The boys and I went to the Baby Shower this afternoon. (No pictures yet.) We had to leave early. Samuel (my littlest) got sick at the shower, right before all the fun festivities began! UGH!!! Poor thing.

So we rushed home and he is doing much better. He not running a fever (thank God!). But he is laying down and I'm making him some yummy home made from scratch chicken noodle soup. Chicken noodle soup is so comforting when you don't feel well.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the weekend and I will share pictures of the shower when Wendy passes some along to me. There were lot n lots of ladies there by the time we had to leave.

I have been having fun playing with some new stamps from Gina K and CHF. I hope to post some pictures of them next week. Love the new Gina K sets....too adorable. I also finally broke down and purchased my first Melanie Muenchinger set too. (Just so Sporty) I purchased this to make cards for my boys. My eldest Jeremy, who started 6th grade this year, is in band and is doing very well. He earned 1st chair. I am very proud of him. Well I saw the cute sweatshirt and jersey in the set and they will make cute encouragement cards for my boys and their friends.

Thanks for stopping by today. Many Blessings!!!

Mary

Deets: Stamps: Baby Love, Little Guy. Paper: Basic Grey DP, Drk Choco PTI CS. Ink: SU! reinkers, Drk Choco PTI Hybrid. Accessories: May Arts Twine, misc buttons and SU! corner rounder.

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Awww what a cute cute card Mary!!!

martita said...

name of this cute animal is jus perfect for it :)