Saturday, January 17, 2009

We Grow Great.....



by dreams. I love this quote from Woodroe Wilson. =)
Ok so I found some super yummy paper by SEI as our local SBS. (You might see a few cards using these yummy papers.)
I had to use Gina K "Tree Silhouettes" with this paper. The tree was calling to be red. (lol!) Doesn't your paper and stamps call out to you too? (Now be honest, I know they do!)
I used the Lg. Scallop Long Rectangle Nestie and the 2nd largest of the Sm. Reg. Rectangle Nestie set. I am loving the Long Rectangles scallop and regular.
This isn't a card but a book marker. I had the idea of making a pocket card to showcase the book markers.....but haven't had a moment to create the perfect pocket card yet. Any ideas? I'd love to hear.
Well I have some super fun exciting news to share with you sometime next week....so keep checking back to hear. It is HUGE!
Thanks for stopping by today. Many Blessings!

Mary

No comments: