Monday, January 19, 2009

Water You Up To?


We have been enjoying some warmer weather. I just love this set from CHF - Kim Hughes Collection called Ocean Friends. Darling set.

While Blog Surfing this morning.... I did come across a wonderful sneak peek of another Fish set coming out by Gina K. The seahorse is adorable! Please check out Cammie's blog for the card. Darling and the seahorse is an instant favorite (Love how sparkly he is)....looks like I will be adding another Fish set to my collection! Can't wait for more sneak peeks of this set....

Well I don't have to much to share tonight. I am heading off to bed!

Many Blessings!

Mary

Deets: Stamps: Ocean Friends - CHF. Paper: Fun definition paper about all things Ocean from LSS. Ink: Staz-on Stone Grey and SU! reinkers. Accessories: Gems and May Arts sheer polka dot ribbon (an all time favorite!)

1 comment:

martita said...

fish is nice and the water is so funky! :) I like it so much :)