Sunday, January 11, 2009

Teacher Gift


I made this gift for Samuel's teacher. I used Nichole Heady's template from Paper Trey Ink. Please visit Capture the Moment for Nichole's template and tutorial. Thanks Nichole for the template and inspiration!!!
Samuel's teacher loved the gift. It is a unique thoughtful gift, which was the first thing that grabbed my attention. I don't own PTI Teachers stamp set, but I do own Making the Grade that is illustrated by Kim Hughes from Cornish Heritage Farms. I think it turned out pretty well, it has a more scrappy feel to it.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!!!
Many Blessings,
Mary
Deets: Stamps: Making the Grade - CHF, Trojan Alphabet - PTI, A muse Sentiment - You Rock. Ink: PTI - Pure Poppy Hybrid, Drk Choco Hybrid, and Auqa Mist Hybrid. Paper: Pure Poppy - Stampers While PTI CS, and My Minds Eye DP. Accessories: Jar from Target, Circle Scallop and reg circle Nestie, Tags Nestie, and May Arts Ribbon.

1 comment:

martita said...

what a lovely gift :) it's so cute!