Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweetest Blessings!

The cat is finally out of the bag. I am over the moon with excitement!!! What is the excitement you might ask.... Well today is the first sneak peek of my first illustrated stamp set with Gina K Designs. (Squeal!!!)
First off......I am so thankful to God for this opportunity. It all started with my friend Keri who encouraged me to submit some of my doodles. Keri suggested Gina K and it was the perfect fit. (Talk about God's perfect timing...LOL!) Gina K is sweet inside and out and I have enjoyed working with her. She has been very patient with me through the whole process. (It is an amazing process by the way.) I can't contain my excitement!
I haven't received my stamp set yet (it is on its way - I'm ready to mug the mail man....LOL! Ok not really but you all know what I mean!). I am adding the links to Gina's amazing design team. They have made beautiful cards all week and today they are show casing "Sweetest Blessings" and "One free with 3". I am on cloud 9 seeing the magic they created using the sweetest blessings stamp set. Amazing artists!
Gina also made an amazing digi-paper pack called "Sweet as Sugar" that the Design Team is showing. Pretty awesome stuff. I can't wait for mine.
Thank you for sharing in my excitement today and the release party is tonight from 7:00- 10:00 PM central time. In our member company forum- click here. We'll have contests, challenges, lots of Design Team sneak peeks and so much more.
I will be joining the festivities on and off tonight. I hear it is loads of fun! My littlest Samuel (age 7) is having minor dental surgery tonight and I will be taking care of him making sure he is comfortable....and checking out the release party. Hope to see you there.
Ok here is the links to the Design Team:

7 comments:

Tami said...

Congrats! It's too cute!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Wooo HOO!!! The day is finally here! I am sooo happy for you!!!

Janet Bagnall said...

Congratulations - they are adorable - I love them and I like the saying "you're just my piece of cake" !!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Yeah for you!!! How wonderful!!!!

Big HUGS,
~nance

Sharri said...

Congratulations Mary!
I love your Sweet Blessing and can not wait to see more of your illustrated stamps!

Diana said...

Congratulations! I just stopped over here by way of Keri's blog (she mentioned you! and I remember her making a card a while ago with one of your doodles)...you must be so excited; I can't imagine what it's like to see your art work made into a Gina K set...very cool!

Love this set!

Alli Miles said...

Congrats to you Mary! What an exciting day. Your stamps are beautiful and I totally agree that Gina K is the perfect match for your images. Isn't Gina that sweetest? Again, congrats!!!