Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sugar Pie....



EDIT: Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy (2) post below. You have until Saturday. Who doesn't like free stamps!?!?!?!


Honey bun..... I hope you don't get sick of seeing cards using the "Sweetest Blessings" set.

This weekend a friend and I are getting together to stamp on Saturday afternoon. So I will have lots and lots of good stuff to share with you after our fun time of card craftiness!

I saw this card sketch some where on SCS. I can't for the life of me figure out where it originated. I think it is such a wonderful fun and simple sketch. I used some of my favorite things on this simple card. The yummy May Arts silk ribbon....seriously-this ribbon rocks. Cosmo Cricket DP....and oldie but goodie. Did you see all the new yummy CHA peeks of the New Cosmo Cricket papers....oh they are too adorable...Love um!!!

Have a super duper Happy Friday to you!

Many Blessings!!

Mary

4 comments:

Sharri said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the simplicity of the layout!
Have a great time with friend tomorrow.

Janet Bagnall said...

This is a great card Mary. Enjoy your day stamping with your friend.

Carla said...

I'll never get tired of it! I bought it the moment it was released! This is a great way to show it off!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Carla's words could not be truer. This set will never grow old. I love your card. Love the simplicity but this beauty sure has lots of impact!!