Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Oh...Happy Snow Day!



The boys had a snow day today! They were so pumped and went out to play for a little bit....too much fun. =)
Yesterday was my Birthday and the boys are sooo cute! Jeremy (my eldest) plays the clarinet and he sang me a blues song....it went something like this....
"I love my raggedy old mother"...."da da na na na"...."she is full of wrinkles"..."da da na na na".....
and you get the picture right! It was sooo funny....he was teasing me about me growing older and I love those type of presents. Samuel (my youngest) wrote a play and sang 4 songs to me for my birthday. It was sooo sweet!
I am beyond blessed. I am so thankful to God for my children who are so thoughtful and hilarious!
I hope you have an awesome day. Many Blessings!!!

Mary

3 comments:

martita said...

first of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
I just wanted to say that your sons looks so happy and that wkat is the most important in being a child... :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Happy belated birthday!! SOunds like you had a wonderful day with your boys!! What a great picture - love their sweet expressions!!
hugs, Jami

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH MY WORD....we had the A/C on here yesterday..can I come play in the snow??? :D

Happy Bday Girl!!!