Sunday, December 21, 2008

Go Confidently....

in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you have imagined. -Thoreau.

I am a quote type of person. I love them! I love thought provoking quotes...like, "Difficulties mastered are opportunities won." - Winston Churchill.

This is a super duper quick and easy card! Under 5 Minutes. The hardest part of this card is making the card base. (LOL!) I used Making Memories Journal Notes and two CHF stamp sets. I love, love, love the Butterfly set from the Saturday Evening Post line. The butterflies are so beautiful and it is so easy to make it look like the butterflies are in flight. The set includes many butterflies in motion and some cool sentiments too. The second set I used from CHF is from the Mona Lisa Moments line called Motivational Centers. It took me forever to purchase this set and I am so glad I did. I can make thoughtful cards for friends and family in the matter of moments. (this is a bonus!)

I will quite babbling on and on and on....You have got to check out Cornish Heritage Farms.

Have a great day!

Mary

2 comments:

martita said...

this card is lovely and it's hard to belive that you've made it so quickly :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok Moe now this is GORGEOUS!!! The shape of the bottom two layers is FABULOUS!!!