Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweetie Pie


I received my new stamp set from CHF - The Birds and The Bees. It's from the Kim Hughes Collection.
If anyone knows who the winner of the Blog Blessings is, can you please let her know that she has won! See post below for Renee's comment. I want to get her prize out to her. =)
I hope everyone has a super duper wonderful week and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Many Blessings!!!
Mary
Deets: Stamps: CHF- The Birds & The Bees. Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Honey Pie (an oldie but goodie - one of my fav's!) , PTI Vintage Cream CS. Ink: PTI - Hybrid - Dark Choco, and SU! reinkers. Accessories: Cream Felt cut into a heart, Dark Choco heart pin, Dark Choco twine, and some vintage cream crochet lace.

3 comments:

martita said...

sweet pie and sweet card :)

I'm sure the winner will apear... anyway - prize will wait for her ;)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

I love how you did the lace/felt heart/pin treatment on this. It is so soft and so beautiful!!

I don't know Rene, so I'm unable to help, sorry. When I went to look at her comment, I saw that my comment was right below hers too...soooo close! :)
hugs, Jami

Debbie Olson said...

Beautiful card, Mary--I love its sweet "home-y" flair!