Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Lighthouse

I made this card for my Mother for her Birthday which was yesterday. We celebrated her Birthday on Saturday, since yesterday was election day!

The image is from Cornish Heritage Farms, the sea shells are a cuttle bug die and I used a natural thin coaster, and the yummy silk blue ribbon are from Startlit Studios. The ribbon really is luxurious!


I do have more to share, but will be gone for a few more days. I will share more with you later.

I hope you have a super fantastic week in the the LORD and many blessings!


Mary

4 comments:

martita said...

I like the shells :) card looks very nice :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is beautiful! The shells caught my attention RIGHT AWAY!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So beautiful! Happy belated birthday to your Mom.

:-)

Debbie Olson said...

Mary, this card is truly lovely! I just got this set in the mail today. :-)