Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"HI"


I had to restock my stash of cards for my kiddo's. They love receiving cards. (But who doesn't?)
I think the little robot in this set (Little Guy) by Kim Hughes is adorable! You can find the stamp set here at Cornish Heritage Farms. (Good Stuff!) I also colored the robot like that on purpose using my prism color pencils. =)
We have been so busy....getting ready for Thanksgiving. My family and I always host a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner. It has grown and grown every year. We have an open door policy around the Holiday's in our home and so does my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. We want anyone who doesn't have family close by, or doesn't have a family any more to feel welcome and part of our family, especially around the Holidays. Everyone needs to feel loved!
I think this year we are having close to 40 people for Thanksgiving....it keeps growing and growing every year. Praise God! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's my favorite time of year!!!
I still have a story to share with you that I was reading during my devotional time....it will have to be another day though. The kiddo's are starting to stir and we need to prepare for our day!
Deets:
Stamps: Little Guy by Kim Huhges from CHF
Ink: Stone Grey Staz-On
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Teal CS
Accessories: Sprocket dies from the paper pack by Cosmo Cricket
I hope you have a super day!
Many Blessings!!!!
Mary

2 comments:

martita said...

Today I bought a t-shirt where is written: "girls love robots" - I have to agree with that ;)

btw. I like Christmas too ;) It's the best part of the year :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so cute!!! I don't have that set...but it is cute!!