Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toucan

Well my boss purchased this toucan stamp from Whipper Snapper for me so I could make her some cards......This card looks a little plain because the sentiment is missing. I still need to add that to the card.

I will not be posting any new projects for a short season...things are getting ultra busy around here and I am going to take a break for about 3 days or so. I will see you then! (I have some more lighthouse cards to share with you.) =)

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

Many Blessings,

Mary

3 comments:

Anti-gag said...

Hi Mary,

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see if you have any answers for the questions it poses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
PS.
Nice blog by the way.

martita said...

I like your works so much that I'm going to visit your blog more often... hope that it's not a problem ;)
greetings!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a cute stamp..and I love how vibrantly you colored him! Can't wait to see what else you have cooking!