Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!!!


Ok I am not into skulls at all...but Kim Hughes Pirate stamp set included these skulls and it was fitting to use them with this adorable Pirate Moose (Riley) from Hanna Stamps. The Moose stamps are too adorable! The Kim Hughes stamp set is also the October Stamp of the Month....which means you can receive this set at a discount during the month of October. This set of 10 images is only $7.99....now that is less that $0.79 each. I mean WOW!!!! That is an awesome deal and Kim is one of my favorite artists! I do have many favorites...and she is at the top. (I promise I won't make a list today of my Favorite artists. LOL!!! I don't think I could anyways....)
Speaking of the list yesterday...
Can you share with me what your favorite top 5 stamp companies are?
I made this card for my boss...she is totally into pirates and loved this card. It is super simple to make.
I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Many Blessings!!!!
Mary

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now that is a CUTE CUTE CARD Mary!!! I love that cut piece of cs under the main image....great design idea! I will have to tuck that away for later use for sure.

martita said...

this card is so cute! :)