Monday, October 06, 2008

Giving Thanks

Good evening fellow bloggers! I have been gone for what seems like forever, but really it's only a week. (LoL!)

I have so much to be thankful for. Last Thursday after school the boys and I were hit by a drunk driver right in front of our home. Praise God we are doing good. Our car is totalled and we are currently looking for a good used car! It is hard to go car shopping!!! (lol!) I am so thankful that God protected us, only a few pulled muscles and minor bruising. Material things can be replace!

I am so totally bummed that I missed the "fun times" on World Card Making Day. But thanks to Gina K, I can still get in on all the fun. I think what Gina K is doing is great for our troops. If you haven't heard yet please click HERE for all the deets.

I used the So Grateful set from Gina K and the set was illustrated by Rupa Sheves! I just lovey Rupa's style! I love blue and red together. I especially love Stampin' Up! In Colors - Baja Blue and Riding hood Red together....yummy! =)

I was able to get some crafting in this weekend. There is a small group of ladies putting together a super special scarp book for a super special person. (I will be able to share this ultra - scrap book and a few pictures of the ladies in a week or so. ) We are doing a 50-60 pg scrap book in two wks. I know insane right! We are making great strides in getting this done. A complete group effort!

Many Blessings!

Mary

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How adorable Mary! I love the colors, the layout...everything!

martita said...

everything is perfect :> you are amazing :)