Saturday, September 13, 2008

Purse Modifications


This is the mini tutorial I wanted to share with you last week. I am not even sure if it qualifies as a mini tutorial.

I wish I could take the credit for this adorable purse. I found the original tutorial on Diana Gibbs blog, called Stampin' With Di. Please click HERE for a link to her original tutorial.

I modified her instructions to fit the supplies I had on hand. The instructions called for a 5.5" bag and I made mine 4.5" bag. (This only affects the height of the bag. I wanted mine a little smaller.)

I also used my Sm. scalloped rectangle nestablities. Die #2 & #4 in the set and ran them through my cuttlebug, to get the handles on the purse. So really this is not a mini tutorial, but sharing the modifications I made to the orig. purse to fit my style. (Sorry for any disappointment!) =)

I used my new stamp set from Gina K Designs by Rupa Shevde - Retro Boutique. I just lovey this set!!!

I filled the purse with quotes from an older SU! set called Friend something. ( when I find the name I will add it later.) I also used the define set from SU! as well. A little inspiration to share with a friend of mine.

I received another brand new set that is designed by Rupa Shevde called So Grateful. What is awesome about this set is that a portion of the funds will go towards, Feed the Children. Feed the Children provides, food, water, and hope to children worldwide. How cool is that!?!?!!!
Gina K Rocks! I made a few cards using this stamp set and will share with you in the next couple days. It is an awesome Fall set!

Deets: Stamps: Retro Boutique - Gina K, SU! Define, and Friends ?, Paper: K & Co. Ink: SU! reinkers. Accessories: Sm. rectangle scallop nesties, Lg. circle scallop nesties set. (I used the smalled circle in this set.)

Thanks for Stopping by today and I hope you have a super FANTABULOUS weekend!

Mary

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

OOOO... LOVE IT!!!! Those papers are wonderful and the sentiments is a great idea too!

:-)

martita said...

it's so easy to do! Thank's for tutorial :)