Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Good Morning!



I just lovey the lettuce green from Ranger. I made this card as a thank you for a friend who made a beautiful grandfather clock out of foam board.

I am new at making collages with stamps and the green is a little different. But I like how it turned out.

Deets: Stamps: Keys, Rummage Bin , Ash Tree, Fine Houndstooth Scrapblock (all CHF), and SU! define set. Ink: Ranger lettuce, SU! Choco Chip. Accessories: Brown Ribbon from Lesley Langdon (she sent me a pkg several months ago now, and I am saving every piece of ribbon that she has sent. (they are so cool!) Making Memories - Noteworthy Collection blue ribbon, and flower. Misc Rhinestones and stickers.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great week!

Many Blessings!

Mary

No comments: