Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Candy from CAMMIE

I was blog hopping this morning and remembered that Cammie was have a HUGE Blog candy give a way.

Please visit her blog: CAMMIE

What a wonderful opportunity to give back!!!!

I took the text below off of Cammie's blog: Please read.

WOW! I just cannot believe how big this got. As most of you know by now, I recently released my newest set through Gina K Designs called Whimsical Autumn, which benefits the Alzheimer's Association. My grandmother passed away in June from complications of this horrible disease and I wanted to try to help in any little way I could. I recently found out that today is World Alzheimer’s Day. The Board of Directors of the Alzheimer’s Association DOUBLED all donations given up until today so I asked Gina for some preliminary figures. After just two weeks, 112 sets have been sold. On Friday, I sent over my first commission--$450. So the first contribution ended up being $900! I am thrilled.

I will be making a card and posting it on my blog some time this week.

Many Blessings!!!

Mary

No comments: