Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Especially For You!

One day last week I got the baking bug. (It's almost fall! I do a lot of baking in the fall it's one of my most favorite times of year!) I used the Baked with Love set from Cornish Heritage Farms, the Kim Hughes Collection. Gotta love it! I made Zuccini bread, Choco Zuccini bread and Almond pound cake that day.

I also used my new treading water punch....how fun is that punch. I am still learning how to use it...I punched a few crooked pieces...woops!

This is a super short post for today. Gotta get going.

Have a super Spendiferous day!

Mary

3 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh good night this is adorable!!! I was some zuccini bread now!!!

PaperCutting Kind of Day said...

Oh no - that is just way toooo cute! LOVE the stamps you used, they are so perfect on here.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Yummy!!! Never heard of Almond pound cake. Sounds good!

Love your package design. Too cute!
:-)