Sunday, July 13, 2008

You're Udderly Awesome!

The cow and the frog crack me up! I think this image is adorable, it's by Penny Black.

My best friend Melodie and I have a type of inside joke on cows. We try and find each other cow things from scriptures in the Bible to cards. It's too funny! I thank God for blessing me with wonderful friends and family and I am so thankful for Melodies friendship! God is soo good!

Have you been checking out the Cornish Heritage Farms shop and designer blogs? If not you must!!! Check out Kim Hughes Blog....she has designed her own paper that CHF manufactures and CHF has new Thomas Kinkade DP....They are beautiful and there ares so many more things they are revealing that I am soooo excited about!!! You've got to check out their Designers Blogs.

Also have you seen Anna Wights blog. She is releasing 5 new cling mounts sets and she informed us that Whipper Snapper is now selling their wonderful images in Cling Mount!!! Whoo Hoo can anyone say saving space!

***Note: I am NOT affiliated with Cornish Heritage Farms or Whipper Snapper. ***
Deets on Card:
Stamps: Penny Black- Cow & Frog, Sentiment - Victorine Orginals, Grid Paper Backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms.
Ink: Jet Black - Staz-On, SU! Re-inker
Paper: SU! Choco Chip, Certainly Celery CS
Accessories: May Arts polka dot ribbon (my favorite, if you can't tell.)

Have a great day! Many Blessings!!

Mary

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok now this is just too cute Mary! I love the look on their faces and your coloring is great!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Such fun!!!

:-)