Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Very Cherry Day!!


I have seen so many bowls of cherry stamps on the market and none of our local Craft Stores carry them...and plus I wanted a bowl on a pedestal....so I decided to doodle on up. I see lots of flaws in the doodle and will make a few more. I am pleased how the card turned out despite the flaws. =)
Card Deets:
Stamps: Amuse Art Stamps - Sentiment
Ink: SU! Re-inkers
Paper: Sky Blue, Real Red CS
Accesories: May Arts White Polka Dotted Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by today and many, many Blessings to you!!
Mary

2 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH my word how CUTE!!!!!!! I was hoping it wasn't a doodle!!! LOL Cause it would be a really cute stamp! I think I like this type of doodle better than the people doodles you have done!! Adorable!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I don't see any flaws with your doodles! Absolutely love it!!!

:-)