Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hugs!

Another doodle to share. I hope you are not bored with them! This is my last one for a bit, that I will share with you. I have so many ideas floating around in my head. I am so excited that I have finally realized what my drawing style is.... As you can see I am self taught....(So don't be so rough...LOL!)
I am going to be seeking someone to teach me some more principals of color and proportions. I am a total principal person. Plus I have read many, many books over the years and I do better if there is a live person showing me and teaching me the principals and then I can practice what was taught. (silly I know, but that's me.)
I have set a few goals for myself in the area of my doodles becoming characters. I am excited!!! This is something that I have always wanted to do and I am not getting younger, so I have started setting some small goals in this area.

Well that's enough for today.

Many Blessings!

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

How cute all of your little doodles are. I love the stories you have written for each one! So sweet!