Saturday, June 28, 2008

SMILE and Samuel's House

I made this little doodle for my best friend, Melodie. She loves color and I used as many bright colors as I could for this girl. Melodie is the sweetest person I know. I thank God daily for her friendship. This doodle just makes me SMILE and I hope it makes here SMILE too.

The images I am showing you today are in their raw format, I haven't finished the projects they go with and when I finish those I will share with you.



My 6 year old, Samuel is adamant that we will live in a house soon. We currently reside in an apartment and to rent a house where we live is soooo expensive. But Samuel is full of faith that God will provide for us a house to rent, so him and his brother can have their own rooms and a dog. Well I do know that with God ALL things are possible. We have been praying for God to lead us to the right house for a short season now and God will lead us to the right house. But until then I doodled this little house for Samuel. He loved it and said I had to share it on my Bogger thing. He is so cute!!! (If I do say so myself.)


**NOTE: I am disappointed that my photo's are such poor quality. I am going to retake them when there is better lighting.***
Many blessings and thanks for stopping by! You Rock!
Mary

1 comment:

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Your doodles are adorable!